Completed MFA applications are due January 2.
All application materials must be submitted online in PDF format.
You will be asked to submit the following materials online:
- 1 copy of unofficial transcripts from each college attended
- GRE General Test scores (official ETS scores)
- Statement of purpose (500 - 1,000 words)
- Critical Writing sample
- Creative Writing sample
- Proof of English language proficiency (non-native English speakers only)
- E-mail addresses for 3 recommenders
Note! Recommendations must be received by the deadline.
To apply, click below:
Note: Be sure to select
(The UW-Bothell MFA program is independent and located at the Bothell campus.)