MW 8:30am - 10:20am
Welcome to 121A! Here's the syllabus: SyllabusENGL121Spring15-1.docx
Homework for weeks 8-10: Week 8 through 10 Homework.docx
Key upcoming dates for paper submission:
- Keep your tutor appointment for MP2.
- MP2 FINAL PAPER: Thursday, 5/21, 9 p.m.
- MP2 Writer Reflections: Peer, Tutor, and Instructor Response—a short reflection on your incorporation of peer and tutor feedback and instructor feedback. Keep a record! Post on Canvas within five days following instructor online comments.
- SA4—“My Service” Reflection due Saturday, 5/23, by 9 p.m.
- SA5—Writing Goals II Final Reflection and all attached artifacts due Friday, 5/29, by 9 p.m.
Focuses on the study and practice of good writing: topics derived from a variety of personal, academic, and public subjects. Includes a service-learning component allowing students to engage with and write about social issues in applied ways.. Cannot be taken if student has already received a grade of 2.0 or higher in either ENGL 111, ENGL 121, or ENGL 131.
English Composition (C)
Other Requirements Met:
February 19, 2016 - 9:31am